Friday, October 23, 2009

God Keeps Me on a Short Leash

I wrote back last December about a hip bursitis problem I was having. Today, I was going down the stairs at work, when I noticed that my hip was not hurting- at all! Praise be to God, I was happy, and with only Hindus and atheists to share the joy. Aargh.
Anyway, it was wonderful. God really does keep me on a short leash. He knows that I know what needs to be done, and when, and often I do not do it. I had fallen out of the habit of certain exercises to help the muscles of the lower back, which in turn help support the hip structure. When these exercises were not done, and my overall activity level decreased, pain resulted. I must work, or I hurt. Sometimes I hurt anyway, but it is always a learning experience. God works.

No comments: